it's quite a pleasant year for reading for me personally...
I got to know some interesting books that I love so much...
(not particularly in sequence order)
1. Rosie Project
2. Cormoran Strike's series by the end of the year 2013 for the first and 2014 for the second
3. I've got my self a Kindle Fire - yay!
4. A reviewer blogger for publishers... have one publisher from overseas that have me listed as a reviewer of their new books (actually I joined their mi-list :d) and also have a chance to review 4 books from Penerbit Haru (local publishers who specialist in Korean translated book)
5. Reading Challenge is a disaster though... couldn't disipline my self on reviewing my books >.<
6. The Deep End of The Sea
7. Surprisingly good: Big Little Lies
8. Grey & Jingga: The Twilight... local romantic comic
9. Great guys on books : Don Tilman in Rosie Project, Isaac Asterholder in Mud Vein, Beckett Taylor in Poughkeepsie Brotherhood
10. Gone Girl
because of those great books (you can find them either in my blog or in my GR)... I think I add up my favorite authors too... or at least the sequeal/pre-quel of my favorite books are must to-read ones..
well, new years should be about new targets and new challenges... I hope I will met mine this year...
1. Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenge Goodreads : 70 books (decreased from previous year :D)
- New Author Reading Challenge 2015 - not yet announce but Ren said she will host again with new rules
- Personal Reading Challenge
I want to read more on classic books... and targeting at least 1 book a month... not necessarily classic, but most of them...
1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
2. Le Petite Price by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (the French edition)
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4. American Gods by Neil Gaiman
5. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
6,7,8. 1Q84 Trilogy by Haruki Murakami
9. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
10. Good Wives by Louisa May Alcott
12. The Yearling by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings
- (maybe) Hosting Around the World Reading Challenge... but I definitely in the challenge
2. Improving my writing in English
3. Write short stories
well... I guess I shouldn't give too many challenges or end up not meeting any of them... :D
Happy New Year every one... hope you have a very good year!