Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Another Notes of Wallbanger


I can't get Simon out of my head… (._.")

I mean he is every thing a girl wish for in a guy, he's cute, handsome must be, he smirks a lot, he's good in bed but don't push it too far…
he's adorable, he's patient, he's waiting… he never does anything Caroline wouldn't approved… he even says no to Caroline, when she's drunk…

Oh My God… am I exaggerating here? perhaps I am… but what can I say… I'm in love… >.<

have I mentioned that he's a photographer… travels all over the world for it? well, I have…

he knows what he wants and he keeps his word too…

I guess that must be enough… I hope that somebody in Holywood will make this book into a film, I would love to see Simon alive… :D

and tough, I must admit, there are things that I don't really get in the book, I really enjoy the book, and perhaps someday, if… only if I have get Simon off my mind, I'll re-read it... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment