Saturday, December 14, 2013

2014 TBRR PILE - MY READING LIST



2013 is not over yet, but since I kind of amaze of my pile of books, let's just challenge ourself with To-Be-Read-and-Review Pile Challenge… yay!



Here is my pile (not really as a schedule)… my reading really depends on my mood :D

1Q84 Book 1 & Book 2 by Haruki Murakami
5cm by Donny Dhirgantoro 
A Spot of Bother by Mark Haddon - restart reading
Abarat (Abarat #1) by Clive Baker
Bad Men by John Connolly
Be Careful What You Wish For by Alexandra Potter 
Fatima's Good Fortune by Joanne & Gerry Dryansky
Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto by Banana Yoshimoto
Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery (Classics)
Let The Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist (Books into Movies)
One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern
Pengakuan si Gila Belanja (Shopaholic #1) by Sophie Kinsella (Books into Movies)
Rispondimi (Jawablah Aku) by Susanna Tamaro
Stardust (Serbuk Bintang) by Neil Gaiman
The Appeal - Naik Banding by John Grisham
The Associate by John Grisham 
The Broker by John Grisham 
The Help by Kathryn Stockett (Book Award Winners)
The Litigators by John Grisham
The Passage by Justin Cronin (Book Award Winners)
The Reapers by John Connolly
The Story Girl: Gadis Pendongeng (The Story Girl #1) by Lucy M. Montgomery (Classics)
The Yearling: Jody dan Anak Rusa by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings (Classics)
Wonderful Radio by Lee Jae-ik

I will update the list with numbers after I read the book… and the list also will be updated after I open and short listed my books in the containers :D

I don't really have books for Historical Fiction, but I don't know if I can find something in my containers… looks like Barbara Cartland is eligible for romance, the tricky part is I guess I have read all books (which are all my sister's) I have with me... I guess I will pass this category... but they don't have to be romance right? right? hhhhmmmm... 

Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery is my personal challenge to read the book in the original language which is French ;-)

I have 30+ books on my pile, so I really determined my self to read all the books before really buy something new… or instead I just have to find the ebook… :D

Still, I have books I want to read which already there in the book store...


ps. this post with so much links is so complicated XD

No comments:

Post a Comment