Thursday, February 27, 2014

[MASTER POST] Books in English Reading Challenge - Chapter 3



yeah i know... i've lost count of how many reading challenges i've joined this year... and i've 4 books behind schedule for my goodreads reading challenge...

and i don't know what happen to me... but i just keep signing up for reading challenge and i can't miss this one too... :D

Books in English 2014 Reading Challenge hosted by p3ni @ Ketimbun Buku

i haven't decided yet, which English books that i'm going to put here... i'll keep update this post gradually later on... since i kind of really busy adjusting my self with my work and my new place lately...

however, it's not a master post without any book to read in it, right... so here you go...

my recently bought books...

  1. Dinner With a Vampire (The Dark Heroine #1) by Abigail Gibbs
  2. The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
  3. Schindler's List by Thomas Keneally

can you also put ebooks in here? :D

so... see you again when i see you... :3

No comments:

Post a Comment