Saturday, December 20, 2014

Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher

Mud Vein
by Tarryn Fisher


Paperback, 292 pages
Published March 8th 2014 by CreateSpace

after I read Tarryn Fisher (e)books, Love Me with Lies series... I fall in love with her... her stories are captivating, make me unreal... I don't know what to feel... or think... I just become not my self...

that's why I should read all of her books... and I've been waiting for this book too...

and... although... I guess I haven't expect anything... but the book was somehow... I don't know... part of me kind of sick about it... the other side of me want more of it...

it's depressing,
it's sad... very sad...
tell a lot about isolation, confusion, devastation...

I wish the ending more relieving... but it's not... although it's not that the ending is sad or happy neither... I want more on the ending... to stop the feeling that I've been sorry for her... for Senna... or Brenna, if want to call her that...
and for Isaac...

and I don't quite satisfied with the details of the captor... the zoo keeper... it's too much I guess... unrealistic...

I wish Senna more live... I wish for a better Isaac...

I wish I can like the book more... maybe it will if the ending is happier... I wish more... but it's just a hopeless feeling all around... >.<

it's 3.5 of out 5 stars from me...

and I'll be waiting for more books from Ms. Fisher... I'll be looking forward for Marrow and Never Never, her duet with Colleen Hoover... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment