Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fire in the Hole (Gynazule #2) by Debra Anastasia

Fire in the Hole (Gynazule #2)
by Debra Anastasia


ARC, Kindle Edition, 211 pages
Published September 19th 2015 by Debra Anastasia

Here’s what you, the brave reader, need to know. Fire Down Below has a sequel. I know; everyone’s super surprised that Amazon allowed me to keep the poop-your-pants book up all this time. 

In Fire in the Hole, Dove’s sausage-loving neighbor has realized he’s wildly in love with her lurchingly awkward butt. Johnson is the pharmacist of her dreams until he tells her over Twitter—goddamnit—that he has plans with an ex-girlfriend. Duke scrapes Dove off her apartment floor and takes her to his cousin’s wedding. As Pissboy and Cross-eyed Knockers tie the knot, Duke could just kick himself in the balls when he sees Johnson and Beth at the same venue driving Dove insane with jealousy. 

Will Dove give up everything, even her self-esteem, to get Johnson’s johnson between her legs? Or will the scent of spiced meat inspire Dove to rip off Duke’s sausage-and-egg underwear forever? 

Yup. I can publish this. No law against it… yet. 


~* MY REVIEW *~

I guess, sadly... there's nothing new in The Fire in the Hole (FitH) compared to the previous one  "Fire Down Below", except that we got everything on the new indescribable level. Though, I'm expecting more of it.

Screening all the disgusting part about poos & farts, we actually have a really nice love story between a nice guy (usually who's not really look nice) and an indecisive naive girl.

Dove just being naive, can't see herself for her self, while Duke by being himself, he shows Dove, who he really is and does everything he can to make her happy.

And for Johnson, it's not that he's a bad guy or something, he just at different level of feeling to Dove... if compared to Duke.

Dove, as an indecisive naive girl, she's just running back and fort between Johnson and Duke.

Although, I love our hero and heroine have a happy ending together, I guess I just don't really support indecisive person, and I wish Dove is more bold about her feeling and what she wants from the beginning.

Also, there's Flower, she just, I don't know, with the limited words to speak, I really can't tell what she's up to sometimes...

One thing that I don't really get about the story, is the side story of Shannon and Preston, what the hell it's all about?
Funny additional part or something?

I love the first story more, where we can have the Anastasias as the side story. They're more bizarre, but funnier and I missed them in the FitH, too little of them... I want more...

Anyway, I gave it 3.5 out of 5 stars for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment